Of all the seasons, is the festival season the number one for you? Do you consider yourself the Columbus among the music freaks and do all your playlists of new discoveries hang together? Then we are looking for you!
The NTR is the colorful broadcaster behind acclaimed success formulas such as Dream School, Kunststof and Het Sinterklaasjournaal. In the areas of information, education and culture, we offer content for all target groups, with programs that inspire and contribute to people’s personal growth.
For the NTR program Vera on Track by Vera Siemons on NPO 3FM, we are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, creative and musical:
Editor for Radio & Online
In her own weekend shows, Saturday and Sunday between 7 and 10 pm, Vera Siemons takes the listener into the dynamic world of new music. From Indie rock to pop and from dance to hip-hop, Vera on Track is the place to be for up-and-coming artists and the stories behind their great songs.
What are you going to do:
• Just like Vera and the on Track team, fully immerse yourself in musical discoveries;
• During the working week from Tuesday to Saturday, work together with your colleagues on the scenario for the broadcasts;
• Regularly attend the live broadcasts to receive guests and artists and to ensure that the last dots on the i;
• Come up with original angles for the talks, interviews and presentations in the broadcast;
• Developing radio conversations and items for the online platform of 3FM and the various socials;
• Closely follow the musical course of NPO 3FM as well as the online and listening activities of the young target group of 3FM – you know better than anyone where they are and what concerns them;
• In addition to weekly radio broadcasts, contribute to the development of podcasts and online videos for the various channels of 3FM;
• Helping with joint projects of NPO 3FM, such as Serious Request and the festivals that the station covers;
• Representing the relevant NTR titles during the editorial meeting of 3FM.
This is you:
• An experienced radio maker with an affinity for the NPO & 3FM;
• Someone who likes to share the passion for music on as many other channels as possible in addition to the ether;
• Familiar and happy with the music preferences of the Vera on Track team, such as live music and concerts;
• Able to translate all your musical knowledge and passion into attractive and accessible items;
• Preferably handy with Photoshop and skilled in making simple audio and video montages, in which clear communication with the design and audio team is also important.
And this is what we offer:
A contract until December 31, 2023. Depending on your knowledge and experience, this position will be honored within salary class F (scale between € 2,495.39 and € 3,670.21) of the collective labor agreement for broadcasting personnel.
In addition, at the NTR you will receive a December bonus of 6%, 8% holiday allowance, a travel allowance, more than 5 weeks holiday on an annual basis, a collective pension scheme and a monthly allowance for your health insurance.
There is also room for personal development: we think it is important that you regularly think about the future and are happy to discuss career opportunities and possible training.
Furthermore, a small team of flexible creative makers awaits you who want to share the shared love for music as much as possible on all different channels.
Our accessibility is ideal; the train station is a 5-minute walk from the NTR building and upon entering you will immediately encounter the best coffee in Hilversum.
The NTR is committed to a better world and is the driving force behind the broadcaster-wide Albert project. Albert aims to produce programs with less CO2 emissions (and therefore more sustainable). We offer inspiration sessions for program teams, a CO2 calculator and share tips, tricks and experiences with the aim of working as climate neutral as possible.
Finally, NTR strives for an inclusive organizational culture in which everyone feels at home and which reflects the diversity of society. We believe that working in diverse teams makes work inspiring and innovative. It is precisely because of our differences that we can arrive at new insights and better solutions. And that is exactly what we are looking for. Our vacancies are therefore open to everyone.
Do you feel addressed and are you enthusiastic about this role? Then we would like to get to know you! Respond no later than December 5, 2022 by sending an (original) motivation, including CV.
The first round of interviews is scheduled for the week of December 12.
Do you want more information about the function? Then mail to: Derek van Winsen, editor-in-chief Vera on Track: email@example.com.
NTR encourages diversity – NTR embraces sustainable production
Acquisition following this vacancy is not appreciated.
Have you previously applied for a vacancy at the NTR? Nice to hear from you again! Then sign in here first before applying.